New compilation on Cineploit
- If only I were that warrior received a special mention at NICE Festival in San Francisco. The anchorwoman praised the "amazing sound design" before the screening.
- A new interview (in Italian) on Psycanprog with Valerio D'Onofrio. Like last year, we talk about the 5 best albums of 2016 - and also politics, death and other issues.
- Started a collaboration with the new online magazine Zetaesse. Here is my first article, about the sound restoration of Il Mondo Perduto by Vittorio De Seta. More articles and a short monthly column coming soon.
- Just participated with a track to a new Tribute to Ennio Morricone out soon on Cineploit Records. The song was written and produced with great friend, nu-jazz producer, Irma Records artist FromWood. More news to come.
- Currently doing music and sound design for a series of mini documentaries produced by Centro Primo Levi and Awen Films.