- The albums Scimmie and My My After World, along with the pieces Sei Cattedrali and Sfiorare L'Alba Lontanissima (from La Sonora Commedia) are featured every Monday and Saturday on the platform Radio Arte, that is streamed live at the Chigiana International Festival until the end of August.
The radio is streamed live in many piazzas in the city of Siena. Residents will be upset.
- There is this new review of Scimmie (in German language) on Virus Magazin. It comes inside a focusing special on Cineploit Records.
- Frammenti D'Inverno (Fragments of Winter) wins Best Experimental Work at Short to the Point Festival in Romania.
- Almost done with the complete sound post (sound design, sound editing, foley) of the modern Hitchcockian thriller Rapid Eye Movement by award-winning director Peter Bishai, starring François Arnaud and Stelio Savante among others. Also proceeding with the sound project of the new Awen Films feature documentary.
- Just recorded in Cosenza the Chorus Sol Vox Cantori with the artistic direction of Maestro Antonio Fratto, for the first promo demo of Anita! In the meanwhile, Fred Plotkin mentiones Iboc and us composers on this focusing article on Brazilian opera featured on WQXR's OperaVore.
- Slowly going on with the recordings for the new album. Next one is a drum session is August 28th at Echo Mobile Studio with drummer Massimo Palermo.